September 28, 2007

To blog or not to blog? That is the question.

So I've been on a blogging hiatus because I'm debating what to do with this blog. I like writing in it. I like entertaining other people with what I'm thinking ... but then I start to want to write some more personal things/feelings/gripes and I'm afraid to do that. I am afraid someone somewhere along the line will read it and say "wow what a b*tch" ... see I can't even type a curse word because I am on my work computer and for some reason I think that is a bad thing. So I will try to blog more, but I also am a little nervous about the whole idea of a blog -- mostly because I just found two blogs of coworkers and I found out way more about them then I should know. Not that I really have anything to hide -- but if I were to say something about someone that is bothering me and even try to leave it annonymous - it probably wont work that way and someone's feeligns will get hurt. Ugh. Oh well. I will come to terms with it eventually.

No comments: