November 5, 2007

Days 3 & 4

Okay so I messed up already. And I'll tell you right now I wont be posting next weekend either cause I will be in Virginia. But I won't use this as an excuse to just stop doing this A Post A Day Everyday thing .... cause I REALLY WANT TO. But nope. I will let you know. That I had a bad weekend. I was a baaad dieter. And I'm goign to fix it.

Day 3

Weight Today: -2 (yaay!)
Weight Yesterday: ?

Work out: none, unless you count all the walking around Boston College in the pouring rain cause I did a lot of that.
Breakfast: 2 eggs sunnyside up and an english muffin from wheelhouse - YUM
Lunch/Dinner: leftover chicken and pasta - small amount around 1 - ceasar salad and small slice of pizza around 4
Snack/Dinner: 3 meatballs and some chips.
Other: lots of beer. waay too much beer.
Story of the day: ugh, BC lost, UGH.

Day 4

Weight Today: 0
Weight Yesterday: -2

Work out: none, way too tired.
Breakfast: 2 sausages and some fritos (same that the whole family had - healthy habits i know)
Lunch: roast beef & cheese sandwhich AND two extra slices of cheese!!!
Snack: some chips and dip leftover from teh tailgate - but i did limit myself! and some raw carrots later in the evening
Dinner: 2 small slices of shrimp scampi pizza and 1/2 of a ceasar salad. yum!
Story of the day: the Pats won (thanks mum!), my princess neice is crawling, and our kitchen is clean and reorganized.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Typo- the Pats won!!, not one