November 1, 2007

Can you change your life in just four months?

Please note:
Entries without a question are from here on out known as A Post A Day Every Day posts (a new name for NaBloPoMo cause McCashew and I hate it). I hope you enjoy it - cause well, I think it's going to suck.

Goal: To lose 25 pounds
Deadline: March 1, 2008 (a vacation with G!)
How will I get there:
  • Using this blog to tell you each and every detail, or lack there of, of my journey (struggle)
  • A new job will give me a new attitude, especially since it's for an athletic apparel company
  • A shorter commute should guide me directly to the gym before or after work
  • New eating habits, especially throughout the holidays (holidays include football games)
  • iVillage.com - Walk On Rock On to a New You
  • You people's love and support.

So I wont be telling you how much I weigh, cause welp, I can't bear to type it. But I am going to start with an absolute of ZERO (0) and go up or down - hopefully down, from there. I will let you know how it goes.

I've read that you can change a habit in 21 days ... so I'm hoping 30 will get me on track to that final goal.

Here I go .......

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Good luck! I'll be with you every step of the way!
Keeks