November 5, 2007

Day 5

Weight Today: -1
Weight Yesterday: 0

Work out: gym tonight, will update

Breakfast: yogurt

Lunch: chicken tender wrap with lettuce, tomatos & a small bit of chili - that was VERY yummy and filling - I might try to make some for myself for dinners!

Snacks: a few rolls of smarties, yum.

Dinner: TBD

Other:

Story of the day: Today is my second to last day on the job. I have a bunch of things that I need to tie up the loose ends on ... but I am not very motivated. What are they gonna do if I dont finish it - fire me? Ha. But seriously, I need to motivate. I need to finish a lot of this stuff this afternoon -- anyone got any good ideas for motivational songs to download? That reminds me ... I need to get the songs I downloaded onto ITunes off of my work computer! Yikes, another thing on the to-do list.

No comments: