October 31, 2007

What is on our DVR?

Ha. Wouldn't you like to know?

It's our secret world. I will go in order starting with Mondays ... so as not to show favoritism.

Monday:
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Heroes
Jon & Kate Plus 8
The Hills

Tuesday:
NO TV TUESDAY.
We've actually been pretty good about.
That's because there are no good shows on Tuesdays.
(Feel free to offer up suggestions as we need MORE things to watch)

Wednesday:
ANTM - America's Next Top Model
Gossip Girl
Real World
Pageant Place

Thursday:
Grey's
Big Shots (GREAT new show, watch it!)

Friday:
Friday Night Lights

Sat & Sun:
We've got nothing.

Let it be known that G will watch ALL of these things with me except Heroes and ANTM. And Heroes is even starting to get to me ... but you gotta love Tyra and those snarky models.

What're you watching?
What else SHOULD we be watching?

3 comments:

Kiki said...

'Dirty Sexy Money'

Fabulous!!!!

Unknown said...

Love The Big Bang Theory. Best new sitcom in years. It is hilarious.

Stormin' said...

I concur with Dirty Sexy Money and throw in a Pushing Daisies (I know the premise sounds stupid, but I think it's enjoyable). House is on tuesdays if you like snarky medical dramas