October 17, 2007

What did I do last weekend?

Well I haven't posted in a while so I will go with something basic. What did I do last weekend?

I know it's Wednesday, a little late for a weekend recap, and I really should be looking forward to next weekend already (which I am) but I am sitting at work and welp, I want to write something. DEAL WITH IT.

Last weekend:
Friday:
- Interview. ALL. DAY. LONG. with the most fabulous company that I just found out yesterday that I kind of sort of almost have the job. (More for another post)
- Phone calls with parents in Paris and boyfriend in Burlington discussing how interview went. Parents: "Nice coool great can't wait to hear more but we're in Paris so we'll talk when we get home" (They were much more attentive than that but let's be honest - I shouldn't have called them anyway they were on vacation!!) Boyfriend: "Great but go take a nap and get on the T by 5:00 to head to Fenway cause ......... I GOT ALCS TICKETS FOR US!!!!!!!"
- Yes that's right I went to the ALCS game 1 Red Sox vs Cleveland. It was awesome. We won. We sang sweet Caroline. We drank some beers. We had a wonderful night.
Saturday:
- Hang out and relax in the am.
- VTech Football game at Noon.
- Arrival of cousin Luke at 1:30 - He alone is enough entertainment for a month.
- Departure for downtown 2:45
- Arrival downtown 3:25
- BC Football kickoff 3:30
- Watch BC game - WOOHOOOO We're still undefeated. ND what? ND who? OH yeah ND nothing!! Though we didn't play our best we're still doing great - #3 baby! Go Eagles!
- Attempt to watch Red Sox game -- only make it through about 4 innings because it had already been a long day
Sunday:
- Watched LEGALLY BLONDE THE MUSICAL ON MTV (amazing. please go and dvr it so you can watch it because it was awesome and I really wish that I had seen it live but this was a really close second)
- Went shopppping and bought the cutest jacket!! And watched as G purchased a lot of "big boy" clothes -- aka new work pants and shoes.
- Decided that we would both go home and watch the Patriots game at home with our respective families. Being lucky enough that it's only a 30 min drive to G's parents house and another 10 min to get to my parents. We are very lucky.
- Watched the game and had some dinner and saw all my parents beautiful Paris pictures.
- Drove home. Passed out by 9:30!

Monday:
- What's that you say? Monday is not a part of the weekend? Well you're going to have to DEAL with it because Monday was a part of my weekend this weekend.
- Went to work (blaaaaah)
- Drove and found free parking near the Garden (SCORE!)
- Dinner and drinks with friends pre-concert.
- MAROON FIVE CONCERT!!!!!
- Watched the sad ending to the Sox game ...

All in all ... very busy weekend .... but not very productive.

We've got a long list of "to-do's" for this weekend ... Hope we can knock a few of those out.

Was that too much information? Well you dont have to read it if you dont want to know it! :P

1 comment:

Britni said...

I'm glad that someone else watched "Legally Blond the musical" on MTV. I just happened to see it on and couldn't turn it off. I didn't get to see the whole thing, but what I did was excellent. By the way, "I love you, you're perfect" was great too. I laughed throughout the entire thing with my husband.