January 3, 2008

What did I do in 2007?

Hmm that's a good question.

Let's see what I can remember:

January - Set sail on the British Virgin Islands -- 9 people, one boat, crazy times. A visit to NYC to see the college roommates!

February - Met Caroline! Couldn't have a better addition to the family!

March - Met my favorite author - Jodi Picoult - with my favorite Mom & sissy. Celebrated St. Patrick's Day with the best group ever!

April - Sadly did not go to Blacksburg due to the massacre, but rather spent a wonderful weekend at Lake Anna with all of my favorite Hokies! McWriter is 27!

May - Moved in with Greg! and celebrated his 25th! and celebrated the second annual beerfest in Maine!

June - celebrated my 24th birthday! and two weddings: Mike & Kelsey and Ed & Jocelyn!

July - 3rd of July!!!!!! -- Visited Chicago for the first time!

August - Lobsterfest, lots of Humarock, and a bunch of birthdays!

September - Had a Boston's Finest funfilled reunion! Lots of BC football in EXTREME heat!!

October - Went apple picking, and carved the coolest pumpkins!

November - Started a new job!! And I made it to Blacksburg for my first Tech game!

December - Watched BC attempt to beat Tech one more time for their first ACC championship ... 31-17 loss! Told Kerry I would run 6 miles with her - oh crap! At least I'll have something for April 2008!

1 comment:

KHMcManama said...

Heck YEAH, you will. Rock on with your marathon-running self.

Nice recap - good times in '07. Try to top it in '08 - I know you can!